SECURITY & PRIVACY
All data stored on Wealthings is safe, secure, and reliable.
For us, it’s the only way to do business.
We keep your data safe.
Wealthings use SSL-encrypted connections by default—the same level of security used by online banks. You never send or receive sensitive information in plain-text. Additionally, industry-standard physical and remote security is administered at datacenter facilities.
Our focus is your privacy.
How we stay reliable:
Wealthings achieves an average 99.9% uptime. To the right are a few things we do to ensure we stay available for you whenever you need to access your information.
- Network connectivity is provided by multiple top carriers.
- All data is protected in a former Swiss military bunker.
- Critical servers have redundant power supplies.
- Critical components are deployed in (at least) redundant pairs.
- A snapshot of each component is done at least once a day.
- Backups occur multiple times per day.
Our industry standard security practices:
Wealthings systems and processes adhere to industry best practices in security.
- Encrypted client-server communication.
- Sensitive data encryption in the databases.
- Tightly firewalled and monitored servers.
- Strictly controlled access to servers or customer data.
- Immutable audit trail for support-related data access.
Our responsible security disclosure:
We value the role played by third parties in Internet security. Our customers trust us with their data and we take this trust extremely seriously. The process to the right is in place for any person or organization to report vulnerabilities in the Wealthings service.
- Email a complete description of the issue to email@example.com.
- Include code samples and as much detail as possible.
- The Wealthings security team will acknowledge receipt of the email promptly and investigate.
- Most reports will take less than 24 hours to investigate and determine a course of action.
- Be responsible and retain the private nature of this disclosure until the Wealthings security team has responded to your submission with a timeline of any mitigation underway.
- Wealthings does not pursue any action against parties who disclose issues through this process.
- Wealthings does not compensate disclosing parties for submissions.