The strategic and operational decisions concerning the direction of a company determine both its long-term development and success. To assist our clients in making the most profitable decisions, we offer them an evaluation service together with advice with which they can optimize the management of their business.
What we do:
• Strategy services
• Economic and financial advisory services
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Transition and change management
• IT audit
Accounting & More
Advances in technology and globalization over the last decade have prompted organizations to rationalize resources. Decisions to outsource activities such as accounting and administration are not taken easily, save where a trusted partner can be found. Companies need timely and accurate data in order to make educated decisions about their current situation and future goals. WEALTHINGS provides assistance to entrepreneurs and companies that are looking at accomplishing various accounting and administrative tasks, with quick turnaround and competitive costs.
What we do:
• Real-time accounting
• Reporting services
• Internal control services
• AML compliance
Imagine the possibilities of partnering with a company that takes responsibility for the management of your company's HR functions. We provide outsourced human resource services uniquely tailored to meet the needs of Small and Medium Size Enterprises (SME), so you can focus on growing your business. These services include regulation compliance, insurances management, payroll administration, recruiting and employee relations. WEALTHINGS can serve as your off-site human resources department or can provide support to your existing human resources department.
We also specialize in start-up operations.
What we do:
• Payroll administration services
• Relationships with insurance companies
• Work and residency permit for UE and third countries citizens
Tax consultancy, as we at WEALTHINGS understand it, doesn’t only mean being aware of and exploiting current opportunities, but also the formulation of fiscal strategies designed to secure the future. The services offered include, without limitation, the issuance of legal consultations, the providing of tax advice, the assistance in estate planning, the issuance of legal opinion, the set up of efficient tax structures, the assistance in reorganizations, the conduct of tax audits, the obtaining of tax rulings, the conduct of tax negotiations, the assistance in tax litigation, the assistance in criminal tax law procedures, the preparation of tax returns, including VAT returns.
What we do:
• Tax planning
• Tax structuring
• Lump-sum Taxation
• Negotiations with tax authorities
We offer a comprehensive range of services relating to the administration, domiciliation and management of companies.
What we do:
• Provision of registered office
• Day-to-day management, assistance and coordination of each project
• Provision of independent directors, managers and legal signatories
• Coordination of the incorporation process for companies
• Provision of a registered office for the company, creation and maintenance of a dedicated file and register
• Provision of a dedicated office space and assistance with setting up physical infrastructure, including setting up phone lines, network connections
• Liaising with a credit institution with respect to the opening of a bank account
• Registration of the company with the competent authorities
• Maintenance of all documents, accounting records, prospectuses and annual reports for 10 years
We truly work as a team to provide better outcomes for clients. We believe in possibilities through partnerships. The best successes are not achieved alone, so we build strategic partnerships that allow us to offer a range of services to our diverse clients.
• Financial consulting
• Legal advice
In life, as in football, you won’t go far unless you know where the goalposts are.
Efficiency, which is doing things right, is irrelevant until you work on the right things.
The people who are doing the work are the moving force behind the Macintosh. My job is to create a space for them, to clear out the rest of the organization and keep it at bay.
Taxes are not good things, but if you want services, somebody's got to pay for them so they are a necessary evil.
Before you can really start setting financial goals, you need to determine where you stand financially.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.